Thursday, September 18, 2008

What have i do today??

Today.... wake up.... play guitar and watch some video from youtube... until 4 something... then my bro call me... ask me drive a wira 2 his shop... dontknow do what.. i just go ... tot a while only.. how know i go there stand for 1 hour plus... but nvm la... lucky that have my fav car... VW Beetle!! haha.. i sit inside... touch here and there.... want 2 start the car.. but no battery.. haha... then after that... around 6pm i go 2 " xing xing " eat...nasi goreng... and liang teh ice.... wah .. is full looo~~ then back jor home... write this stupid blog..... swting also ... cos is hot la wei~~

ntg 2 say d... hahaha..... dont have pic... if have pic then good....

1 comment:

Chester Lim said...

ma de! i'm so hungry now, when i saw ur Happy Star's Fried Rice & Iced Tea my stomach is crying!! :O)